Lambda School Announces New Endorsement Program

Lambda School’s goal has always been to equip our students with the skills and tools they need to land a fulfilling, high-paying job. We do this with a model that’s financially accessible, a curriculum that inspires mastery, and a community of support that extends beyond the classroom. In the past few months, we’ve worked to optimize the job search process, and introduced programs dedicated to helping Lambda students put their education to work. Today, we’re announcing our new endorsement program that verifies students are 100% ready to be hired. 

Earning our endorsement isn’t easy – it’s an intensive, five-step process culminating in a capstone defense – but on the other side, students are best positioned to get hired at a high-paying job they love. 

The student endorsement process via Twitter.


Endorsed students gain access to a slew of support services, including:

  • Guaranteed interviews with matched hiring partners
  • Weekly sessions with local industry mentors
  • Salary negotiation support
  • Lifetime access to updated track curriculum, career workshops, and career coach mentoring 

Introducing Lambda X

Additionally, we have launched a new program to support students. Lambda X is a job search support and portfolio building program run from within Lambda School. Participants will spend 40% of their time in guided job search – including interview practice, technical reviews, job sourcing, and application help. The remaining 60% of their time will be focused on portfolio building, assessment, and leveling up in a Labs-style format that’s already familiar to them.

Lambda X is our new job search support program to ensure students get hired after graduation. Image via Twitter.


As a part of these additional support offerings, we are also piloting our new Living Stipend program, which provides up to $300/week for Lambda-endorsed students who are beyond their posted course length and are actively engaged in Lambda X.

We’re always looking for ways to support our students, and are eager to continue iterating on endorsements so we can match the right students with the right opportunities. 


Interested in becoming a Lambda School hiring partner? Please fill out the Hiring Partner interest form and a member of the Lambda X team will reach out to you.


Hire a Lambda Grad
Our graduates are trained by experts and available for hire in all 50 states.
Find a rockstar candidate
Ready to hustle?
Jumpstart your new tech career by becoming a Lambda student.
Apply now
Become a mentor
Help the next wave of aspiring developers and designers.
See real products built by top students